Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Imag composition Life drawing

Options
  • 28-04-2009 5:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭

hi hi!! just wondering if any one has got the papers....and could they please post the general jist of them:) really appreciated!!!
    especially the life drawin pose/
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭pathway33

you mean the imag comp past papers you can download from www.examinations.ie after clicking examination material archive on the left and following the instructions

or maybe i'm barking up the wrong tree

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

I presume the OP is referring to the 2009 papers that were released today. Check the allhonours forum, it's likely that someone will have posted them there.

The only thing I can remember about the life drawing is that it must include a long scarf.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭lorr3

hi again ya i was talking about the 2009 ones... surely some people have them. no sign on all honours...really hoping someone could help:) ???

Advertisement