Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another Bamboo question.

• 28-04-2009 6:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,434 ✭✭✭

I have 3 Phyllostachys Bisetti in my garden planted about 4 months ago and roughly 8foot tall.
    I'd like to raise the level of the ground where they're growing but not if this will have an adverse effect on the bamboos.

So I want to know would throwing about 4 or 5 inches of topsoil around them do any damage?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,834 ✭✭✭Sonnenblumen

Rancid wrote: »
    I have 3 Phyllostachys Bisetti in my garden planted about 4 months ago and roughly 8foot tall.
    I'd like to raise the level of the ground where they're growing but not if this will have an adverse effect on the bamboos.

So I want to know would throwing about 4 or 5 inches of topsoil around them do any damage?

No problem whatsoever.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,434 ✭✭✭Rancid

No problem whatsoever.
    Excellent, just what I wanted to hear. Thanks! :)

Advertisement