Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

i cant join partys or games whats wrong?

• 28-04-2009 7:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

i cant join partys or if someone invites me to a game i cant join does anyone know how to fix this?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,663 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

NAT problem maybe? It's all I can think of off of the top of my head unfortunately.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭CORaven

For some reason I couldn't do the same on my home connection if I was running skype on my laptop. Not much help I know..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 601 ✭✭✭mgsrocks

TheChrisD is right, its more then likely your nat settings. Do a network test and post the results. What router and ISP are you using?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

(please dont take this the wrong way) But are you on a gold or silver membership?

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭SteveDPirate

C-B-G wrote: »
    But are you on a gold or silver membership?

I'm waiting for the reply now! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

I'm waiting for the reply now! :pac:

I think he found his answer. ;)

Advertisement