Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More Social Housing in Belarmine, Stepaside?

Options
  • 28-04-2009 8:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭

I was talking to someone who overheard a discussion on RTE Radio about DunLaoighre Rathdown Co Council buying more units in Belarmine to use as social housing.
    Can anyone confirm this and who are likely to get these units from the Council?
    I'm thinking of buying in the area and would like to get the full picture before I commit.

Thanks

HJ

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭sunnydelight

I have been trying to get the same info, as far as I am aware, DLRCOCO have reached their quota for this year social housing, also go onto there website too. try to get info off councellers.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭tnethacker

I have been trying to get the same info, as far as I am aware, DLRCOCO have reached their quota for this year social housing, also go onto there website too. try to get info off councellers.

They have a place for social housing just beside the Enniskerry Road next to Aikens Village, but i bet that it's not gonna be built for a long long time:)

Advertisement