Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ballykeenan pet farm

• 28-04-2009 8:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 363 ✭✭

heading to mt. leinster last sunday and passed this pet farm on the way. emu,deer, horses,ducks ,rabbits ,pheasants and lots more.lovely place and yer man bob is gas. fiver for adults and 3 euros for kid.well wort a visit.anyone else been there?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭jake59

heading to mt. leinster last sunday and passed this pet farm on the way. emu,deer, horses,ducks ,rabbits ,pheasants and lots more.lovely place and yer man bob is gas. fiver for adults and 3 euros for kid.well wort a visit.anyone else been there?

where is this place ? gotta bring the kids here.sounds good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭The Gish

Havent had the pleasure of visiting the place but my kids have been there from the schools and they enjoyed it.
    Sorry I cant offer any more information than that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,456 ✭✭✭stick-dan

Being there a few times as it's near home. Nice quaint little place, welcome change from busy bustling zoo in dublin anyway and in my opinion a lot more personal. Great value for money and a lot more photo opportunities. Great location for family activity.

Would recommend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭nagero

jake59 wrote: »
    where is this place ? gotta bring the kids here.sounds good

From Carlow head out the Wexford road past Ballon until you get to the Forge Restaurant. Turn right and it's a mile or so on the left hand side.

It's good for pics alright, and the kids loved it. (with some exceptions w.r.t the snake)

Some pics from 2006

kevin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭cantona1111

On the 3rd sunday (I think) of every month, there is a pet sale there. I buy some chickens there now and then, allways a good buzz

• Advertisement
Advertisement