Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

EMBASSY INTERVIEW TOMORROW EMERGENCY!!!!

• 28-04-2009 8:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭

Ok so my interview is tomorrow and like my usual idiotic self Ive forgotten to get a bank draft for the us embassy. will they accept cash instead does anybody know???
    Any ideas as to what I can do?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭cooperguy

Why dont you get a bank draft on the way to the embassy? It doesnt take long.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 682 ✭✭✭lisa_celtic

No way theyl take cash.. the embassy is a doodle but they only take the draft and it has to be exact amount!

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭quirkster

cooperguy wrote: »
    Why dont you get a bank draft on the way to the embassy? It doesnt take long.

banks dont open till ten am and my interview is at half 8!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Cycalogic

damn boi you is screwwwwwwed!

seriously though? you might be waiting ages to go in. There could be 20 in front of you. You might have time to head to the bank?

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭quirkster

I know I heard about that. It also helps that theres a BOI branch beside the embassy. I think Ill be there as early as possible (before 8 even) and explain that itll be 10am before I can pay.
    Unless they are serious pricks they cant really tell a poor student that he's just wasted over 1000e for the sake of 90mins...fingers crossed at least

• Advertisement
Advertisement