Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

new Dead Rising 2 footage

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,330 ✭✭✭niallon

Llooks amazing. I only just finally completed one of the five endings to the original yesterday as the loading times did my head in. With promises of reduced loading times, multi player and up to 7,000 zombies onscreen at any given time this looks amazing!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

hope the make the save system better

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭rgiller

Looks cool alright. Do you think they'll fix the problem with the tiny on screen text? Although the chainsaw looks like it could make up for that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

Sweet! i like the way you can improvise weapons... that double ended chainsaw kicks ass!

rgiller wrote: »
    Looks cool alright. Do you think they'll fix the problem with the tiny on screen text? Although the chainsaw looks like it could make up for that

Looking at the text for the moves on street fighter 4 on a standard def tv i wouldnt hold out much hope :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭Undead

niallon wrote: »
    Llooks amazing. I only just finally completed one of the five endings to the original yesterday as the loading times did my head in. With promises of reduced loading times, multi player and up to 7,000 zombies onscreen at any given time this looks amazing!!

Multiplayer :eek::eek:

If its done right it has the potential to be top Live game :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,330 ✭✭✭niallon

Undead wrote: »
    Multiplayer :eek::eek:

If its done right it has the potential to be top Live game :D
    Yup, rumours flew back and forth but it's now been confirmed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,452 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

calex71 wrote: »
    Looking at the text for the moves on street fighter 4 on a standard def tv i wouldnt hold out much hope :mad:

get a RGB scart mate...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,790 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Yep, didn't have the small text problem with a proper RGB scart. Now I've a 32 inch 720p tv so it's a thing of the past as well :)

Love the billboard in the video 'Buffet open, come hungry, never leave' :)

corcaigh07 wrote: »
    get a RGB scart mate...

lol never suffered it myself but watched my brother play his on a 32" over composet lol he's too cheap to buy a vga or hdmi :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement