Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Affordable Housing - Renting?

Options
  • 28-04-2009 10:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 284 ✭✭

First apologies if this is listed elsewhere, couldn't find it whne I just looked.

Have an apartment I purchased through the affordable hoousing scheme about 2.5 years ago, am delighted with it todate but my circumstances have recently changed it its looks as though I may have to move out and possibly rent it.

I know that strictly speaking this is not allowed and that you should only rent a room, not the entire gaff, obviously its not the best time to sell so am thinking about renting it out.

Has anyone done this before, are there any pitfalls and/or tips and has anyone been caught doing so and if so what happens ?

Any help at this stressful time would be greatfully appreciated.

Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,388 ✭✭✭✭Victor

We can't help you break the law.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement