Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Surcare for Eczema?

Options
  • 28-04-2009 10:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭

Does anyone know anywhere in Ireland where I could get this product. It is widely available in England and is very good for eczema. I would even travel to the North to get it. It is available in Tesco and the likes in England. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,120 ✭✭✭shrapnel222

why not order it online?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 burd

I get it in Sainsburys in Newry - well worth a trip it is really good, absolutely no smell, there is also softener in the range.
    Just to mention, my little fella had eczema till he was 6 months - switched his formula from Aptimel to Cow and Gate - dunno if that helped but between the washing powder and change of milk, eczema cleared up :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭bohsboy

My son had eczema when he was about four months and we were very worried. His head was covered with it and his skin would constantly weep. We used a light steroid cream and constantly covered the skin in silcock's base which really helped. its tough but if you persist you will see results pretty quickly. He eventually grew out of it at about 11 months.
    See your doctor for reassuarance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Plus one for light steroid cream and Silcock's Base. We have only had to use the cream the odd time if he has a break out (back and legs mostly) and just keep using the SB regularly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭JordanDC

This is not a sun care product but its a great moisturiser and works wonders for me when I get sun burn. If you get sun burnt just slap some of this stuff on and overnight its reduced to almost nothing. You can get it from an Irish company online here.

• Advertisement
Advertisement