Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SOS Being Called Up To The Main Roster?????

1235»

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,452 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

ShawnRaven wrote: »
    The Rajah? Wrong?? INTERNET SHOCKER!!! :o
    I really wish people would listen to me more often. :(

Well in fairness to me i was sceptical to start with, I said it sounded like a dark match. When I checked it out I found a differant story on other websites that night.

I wish the flipping site was right then he would be on tv and we would have an idea if he has any chance or not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 gravestone

PRICELESS wrote: »
    It's all good Dude. :) Ha ha, Sarcasm Express, I was quite pleased with that! ;)

ha ha ha ha ha sarcam you are u to talk u trained with sos so that make u ahh wrestler does it and ur the next big thing to wwe radar are u can't wait to see u in match now that will be priceless ha ha ha ha ha ha:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,890 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

gravestone wrote: »
    ha ha ha ha ha sarcam you are u to talk u trained with sos so that make u ahh wrestler does it and ur the next big thing to wwe radar are u can't wait to see u in match now that will be priceless ha ha ha ha ha ha:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

um what:confused: can anyone translate?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭dez_warlock

This is why you should stay in school kids ;)

um what:confused: can anyone translate?

what do u want to translate priceless has trained with sos so that makes him ah mark for the man cause he is plugging him so that he can live the life of ah wrestler and he can make out that he might make into wwe cause sos has been called up

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭The Cannibal

...riiiiggghht.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭PRICELESS

Punctuation dot com! :D:D:D

Oh and basically he's slagging me coz I trained and wrestled with SOS! Gravestone is as Taz(z) would say "one freaky cat" :D

Oh and I have no desire to wrestle full-time at this juncture and am under no illusion about my ability to make it to WWE. SOS is the only guy from the Irish scene who's made it to WWE and there's a reason why.

PRICELESS wrote: »
    Punctuation dot com! :D:D:D

Oh and basically he's slagging me coz I trained and wrestled with SOS! Gravestone is as Taz(z) would say "one freaky cat" :D

Oh and I have no desire to wrestle full-time at this juncture and am under no illusion about my ability to make it to WWE. SOS is the only guy from the Irish scene who's made it to WWE and there's a reason why.

what the man that says his ahh werstler is now retired is that what ur saying and i not slagging u off about training and wrestling with sos if that what u think and if ur not retired can u let the world know when ur getting back in the ring

This is why you should stay in school kids ;)

i know thk for that dude

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,452 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

i know thk for that dude

You can post anything you want.

If its off the wall, the mods will deal with it.

Can you please try and use some punctuation? The posts you have made lately are very hard to read.

The only way they could be worse is if you leftnospacesatall

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭the flananator

Do you ever wonder that if abortion had been legalised in this country in the 80's, we wouldn't have to deal with many of the ****tards that plague Irish society (and this forum) today?

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭PRICELESS

Do you ever wonder that if abortion had been legalised in this country in the 80's, we wouldn't have to deal with many of the ****tards that plague Irish society (and this forum) today?

Eh go back another decade Dude! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 271 ✭✭RAMPAGE1

It must be wonderful to be great did you ever think that maybe some of the ****tards from the 90's who plaque this forum maybe the spawn from the ****tards from the 70's and 80's. Just an observation

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭the flananator

RAMPAGE1 wrote: »
    It must be wonderful to be great did you ever think that maybe some of the ****tards from the 90's who plaque this forum maybe the spawn from the ****tards from the 70's and 80's. Just an observation

I'm sorry, I don't understand? Could you be clearer?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

Banned for a week for personal abuse and derailing the thread!
    The rest of you, keep it on topic or you'll follow!

• Advertisement

what the man that says his ahh werstler is now retired is that what ur saying and i not slagging u off about training and wrestling with sos if that what u think and if ur not retired can u let the world know when ur getting back in the ring

Ditch the text speak, you have a load of keys on your keyboard, use them!

Trainwreck of a thread! Way to go guys.
    lock.gif

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement