Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AGM L96 AWP or WELL L96?

Options
  • 29-04-2009 12:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭

Hi everyone.

I'm fairly new to airsoft and was wondering which of these two L96's I should get. <banned retailer>dont have the WELL version in stock until June and I've yet to check if eirsoft have it(although it is ten euro more expensive). <banned retailer> have suggested the AGM version but I can't find any where that sells spare mags for the AGM.

What should I get the WELL from eirsoft or the AGM from <banned retailer> Because I can't buy the WELL from <banned retailer> in june because I'm doing my Junior cert. I'm leaning towards the WELL.

Any suggestions?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭MiniAirsofter

Malone1994 wrote: »
    Hi everyone.

I'm fairly new to airsoft and was wondering which of these two L96's I should get. <snip> dont have the WELL version in stock until June and I've yet to check if eirsoft have it(although it is ten euro more expensive). <snip> have suggested the AGM version but I can't find any where that sells spare mags for the AGM.

What should I get the WELL from eirsoft or the AGM from <snip> Because I can't buy the WELL from <snip> in june because I'm doing my Junior cert. I'm leaning towards the WELL.

Any suggestions?

The AGM probably takes normal L96 mags. Also they are a banned retailer.

• Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭sean.carolan100

woops - That retailer is band - try not to mention em

(Sozz for back seat modding)

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

AGMs would have to be downgraded, I'd found out how it was done before I'd buy one. Stock they shoot up to 500fps.

Wells are very comon, as long as you don't mistreat it it'll serve you well.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Malone1994

ok I've made a decision and I'm going to get the WELL from eirsoft once they get it back in stock. and why is the other retailer I mentioned banned?

Advertisement