Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Payzone Mastercard

Options
  • 29-04-2009 12:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

Just wanted to let anyone who's interested know that the new Payzone Mastercard is excepted by Betfair :)

Payzone Mastercard

I know they take Laser Card but for anyone without one there is not many Deposit options. Betfair never allowed 3V Vouchers to be used so at least it's one more option.

Nico

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Mezcita

"Note: you will be charged a fee of 2.5% of your deposit amount for deposits made by paysafecard. "

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Mezcita wrote: »
    "Note: you will be charged a fee of 2.5% of your deposit amount for deposits made by paysafecard. "

Isn't there a % for depositing with all types of cards (apart from Laser)?

Nico

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Mezcita

Yeah free for laser. 1.5% for all other debit and credit cards.

I'd recommend setting up a Moneybookers account as deposits and withdrawals are free. I've also transferred money into my Betfair account via a bank transfer which took about a day. Also free.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,566 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nowso

Transfering Money back to laser from Betfair they take a cent .!! Is that standard?

Advertisement