Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

guuurrr stolen Blackberry 8310

• 29-04-2009 12:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭

Hi, My blackberry curve 8310 was stolen last night & no I didn’t have any tracking app or I didn’t have it backed up (I know I’m stupid)!!:( When I noticed it was missing about 10min after I rang it & they hung up a few times before turning the phone off.... So my question is, is der anyway I can track it down?? Or make it implode :D What can i do to make this pit in my stomach go away?
    Any help is greatly appreciated,
    Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,111 ✭✭✭peanuthead

Sorry I don't have any info but I just want to say I know how it feels to have something so important stolen from you, I hope they get nothing but bad luck!! Hope you can track it down!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

If you have the IMEI number, your network provider will be able to block the phone

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Blue_Wolf

Exactly, just ring you customer care and report the phone stolen and give them the imei. The phone will be blocked on the other person.
    Bryn wrote: »
    If you have the IMEI number, your network provider will be able to block the phone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭SandyVN

ok so i reported it & they blocked it for me... Thank you.
    Hopefully they cant get it unblocked again.
    Note to self buy stupid $5 tracking app for next blackberry & backup my numbers :o
    Thanks again guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,920 ✭✭✭billy few mates

Whats the $5 tracking App....?

• Advertisement
Advertisement