Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GMR FM - New Irish gaming website needs your help

Options
  • 29-04-2009 1:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭

My friends and I run a weekly podcast available on our website here. We also host a number of events such as tournaments, and soon we'll hopefully have a number of Q&A sessions with developers and a couple of lectures coming up.

But we need your help.

How?

Well we really just want to know what you would be interested in seeing us do, how many of you would be interested and when. Would you be interested in going to a convention in Ireland? Would you go see a dev if they came to give a talk?

Our aim is to nurture the Irish gaming industry through collaboration with other gaming sites, to achieve a greater goal. So let us know what you would be interested in seeing happen and we'll try do the rest.

Cheers

The GMR FM team
    www.gmrfm.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭subedei

Cool, I was looking for a gaming podcast in Ireland of late, good to see there is one, thanks for letting us know.

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭subedei

oh and forgot to say, have you thought about advertising this over in http://www.gamedevelopers.ie/home/. Might be able to get in contact with some game developers there and it advertises all gaming events in Ireland. Might take a look at the post about dare as well, as one of the members got in this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭feckhead

Thanks for the tip, I'm doing up a piece on Irish game development so I might see if i can snag some interviews from there :).

Hope you enjoy the podcast, we have another one coming on Monday. We recorded it tonight and it came in at nearly 3 hours (hence the late post), so lots of listening material!

L

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭feckhead

New podcast available for anyone interested.

http://www.gmrfm.com/gmrfmpodcast/

Advertisement