Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sick thugs slaughter 50 animals at kids petting zoo.

Options
  • 29-04-2009 8:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭

About 50 rabbits and chickens were killed when vandals broke into a Suffolk animal park and started to attack them.

The owner of Pets Corner in Oulton Broad, Marion Holness, said about 30 rabbits and 20 chickens were killed late on Sunday 19 April.

She described it as "sheer brutality" and said a dog had been let into cages to tear the animals apart.

Bas*ards, I hope they get caught, get the sh*t kicked out of them, get named and shamed and do time. :mad:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/suffolk/8023261.stm

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭Maggie.23

There must be something seriously wrong with a person to do something like that - what I can never figure out is how people like that find each other so that they can come together to carry out sick acts in groups. It's horrifying to think of what they did, but the scariest thing for me is there are so many people like that out there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

WTFudge??

See... that's animalslaughter/murder to me. I don't know how ANYONE could be cruel to an animal. You might as well stone a child to death. And people who breed these dogs to be cruel are just as bad. It's not the dogs fault if they've been trained/mistreated to attack. Gives the dog a bad name.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr stupid damned people hurting animals!!!!! I are uber mad

Advertisement