Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dizziness and Ringing in my ear!

Options
  • 29-04-2009 9:20am

I was hoping that I could get some advice.
    Lately I have been having these weird things happen in my head. I was sitting watching TV the other night and out of nowhere i lost my vision and it felt like my brain was spinning inside my head.
    The best way I can describe it is (this might not mean much to some people), you know the game "Call of Duty" on xbox, when the player gets hit with a grenade he looses his vision and there is a huge ringing in his ear, he eventually come back after about 10 seconds.
    This is what it feels like in my head and it has happened a few times since. I'm starting to worry that there might me something wrong in my head. Has anyone experienced anything like this ??
    I know I should probably go to the doctor but things are tight at the moment so if I'm over reacting Id rather not have to go.
    Any advice would be very grateful.
    Phil

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

'Phil', Go to a doctor.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement