Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sharing info about website beginners guide

Options
  • 29-04-2009 11:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hello everybody, in same blog I found usefull post by John Taylor (yes the same one) about beginners guide for creating website.
    And i want to share thoughts about it, to give more news for beginners when they read this thread :)
    Blog post located here: h ttp://blog.host1plus.com/2009/the-beginners-guide-to-producing-a-website/ (sorry for link, I'm new here)

Most interesting thing was that when starting webiste you need to make a plan firstly and secondly need to start creating website :)

Anyone can share some news about it? (Strange but in forum search i didn't found anything else about it)

Advertisement