Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scrap Furniture Removals

Options
  • 29-04-2009 11:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭

Is there anyone in Limerick who will take away an old 3 piece suite? I have one taking up space in my shed and I want to get rid of it. I don't want any money for it, I just want to get rid of it. I heard there was a guy in Thomandgate who will take it away. Does anyone have a number for him?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

There are plenty of rubbish removers in the Classifed section of the Limerick Post. Just make sure they are licensed.

Worst case leave it outside your front door and it will find it's way onto a bonfire by tomorrow night. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭donutheadhomer

bazz26 wrote: »
    There are plenty of rubbish removers in the Classifed section of the Limerick Post. Just make sure they are licensed.

Worst case leave it outside your front door and it will find it's way onto a bonfire by tomorrow night. ;)

a licensed bonfire?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭Baldie

bazz26 wrote: »

I was going to leave it for a bonfire, but there were warnings on the radio this morning that anyone caught doing this will be fined €1500!!

Ya, but they charge! I'm looking for someone to take it off me for no charge? How's your furniture Bazz? Need a new couch? :P

Advertisement