Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Radical Ecstacy Weekend Workshop July - Kink/Tantra

Options
  • 29-04-2009 12:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Greetings all,

Please take note that we are organising an event in Dublin on July 18 & 19 that may appeal to anyone into Spirituality, Paganism, Mysticism, Polyamory, alt sexualities, other esoterics, new frontiers and sensations both inner and outer.

It's a two-day workshop called Radical Ecstacy, and is facilitated by Dossie Easton, renowned American author, psychotherapist and kinkster. She co-wrote The Ethical Slut. Essentially, the workshop is about unlocking the potential of BDSM as a sacred practice. No previous experience required - just an open mind. There is no sex involved in the workshop.

Our website is http://www.eros-mutiny.com/

Please feel free to contact me here or via the above website. We (that is, myself and my wife) have organised several public BDSM workshops in Outhouse in Dublin. This is a big step for us and we sincerely hope Radical Ecstacy will get the attention it deserves - Ireland needs more kink education!

I shall be crossposting this on Boards.ie.

Kind regards,

Conor

Advertisement