Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good home wanted for 2Terrapins/turtles.

Options
  • 29-04-2009 12:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

I have had 2 terrapins (1 is about 4inches and the other is about 6inches) for 5years now and recently i have moved to Dublin and i have left my family in charge of looking after them, as i am unable to look after them being in dublin..
    I have them in a 4foot tank and i will supply this also to whoever wants them.. I do not want money, as i would just like them to be in a good home..
    I will deliver them also, so no worries there..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭darrenon

id be very interested in these,if youd like to send me a p.m with your details, should add that my sister in -law has kept terrapins for the last three years and my daughter loves them, so they will be well looked after

Advertisement