Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How much would this cost?

• 29-04-2009 12:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,031 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,
    Currently have a planning app in to extend an existing retail unit and replace roof to rear from flat to hip roof. This is not part of my question, just to make that clear. The current planning app relates to the unit to the right of a dwelling house, physically attached to it (terraced if you will). I am keen to convert the dwelling house into two further retail units of similar size to the currently proposed one but I'm worried about cost (the proposed tenant is paying for the current proposed improvements if PP is received)

Current proposal, dwelling house shown hatched:
    house.jpg

Current proposed roof:
    currentproposedroof.jpg

Propsed (small) extension to dwelling house and conversion to two retail units including removal of flat roof and replacement with hip roofs including demolition of internal non loadbearing walls, installation of RSJs where appropriate and construction of fire rated wall between proposed new retail units:
    proposed.jpg

Full rewiring/replumbing required. No plaster finish required, tenants would be repsonsible for fit out etc. Anything to consider? Any ROUGH ideas of cost? Feel free to ask for more details and thanks to anyone who can offer an informed opinion! :)

Advertisement