Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The top links of boards missing in new firefox??

Options
  • 29-04-2009 1:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭

heyo guys,am just wondering if there is a problem with the new firefox while browsing boards??i usually dont get the latest update of FF immediately but this sh*t auto updated for me yesterday and today i found this annoying issue:mad:it is fine if i use the IE tab to view the page.

pic:
    missing.jpg

without the quick links of forums is killing me!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭Ross

Ctrl+F5 usually does the trick, yours is the first report of problems on Boards.ie with 3.0.10 that I've heard.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

ah lol fixed by ctrl+f5!thanks alot mate :Dmight be the new update mess that up,i swear i refreshed the page at least 10times!!thanks again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭Ross

Sometimes the javascript cache for a certain page/site can become corrupted, Ctrl+F5 flushes the cache (on most browsers) :)

Advertisement