Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blue Cross Dog Walking Day!!

Options
  • 29-04-2009 1:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 842 ✭✭✭

Hi All,
    The Blue Cross are holding their annual dog walk in St Annes Park on Sunday the 17th of May at 3pm. The meeting spot is the Sybil Hill entrance at the bottom of the avenue. All dogs must be on leads and restricted breeds must be muzzled.:( (Nothing to do with the Blue Cross, Park rules, I'm afraid.)

I was just wondering if any boardsies will be going?? I will deffinitely be going. If my foster doggie is in her new home by then, I might ask one of my clients can I borrow their dog for the day!:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 842 ✭✭✭Lauragoesmad

God, its great to see all the support that the Blue Cross are getting from this forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭Morganna

i would go but to far for me .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Hi All,
    The Blue Cross are holding their annual dog walk in St Annes Park on Sunday the 17th of May at 3pm. The meeting spot is the Sybil Hill entrance at the bottom of the avenue. All dogs must be on leads and restricted breeds must be muzzled.:( (Nothing to do with the Blue Cross, Park rules, I'm afraid.)

I was just wondering if any boardsies will be going??

No.

Thats a shame. Your dogs would be great ambasadors for their breed on the day and would show people exactly why they don't need to be muzzled. This is an opportunity for the restricted breeds not a hindrence!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭woofie87

I would go too Laura, but my second rescue is in the process of being lead trained and just loves other dogs too much - my arms would be pulled out of my body! Woofie, on the other hand is a grumpy man and would not enjoy crowds of dogs :(. Plus it is a bit too far for me. Hope many people come to support.

• Advertisement

Thats cool, Woofie. The blue cross are holding another one in June in a park over the south side. Just so ya know.:) www.barkinthepark.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 buttercup21

If I didn't live so far away I'd defo join in. My brat needs to get used to other dogs so it would be good for her. Does anyone know of any groups walk in Laios?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Thats a shame. Your dogs would be great ambasadors for their breed on the day and would show people exactly why they don't need to be muzzled. This is an opportunity for the restricted breeds not a hindrence!

Thanks, but I think my dogs look horrendously savage when the muzzles are on them and not the image I want connected with either me or my dogs.

So these days I usually walk/exercise them very early in the morning or late in the evening and away from the haters.

Advertisement