Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phoning UK with 3

• 29-04-2009 2:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 37

I'm looking at 3's Best of Both & flex 29 packages and read somewhere that you can use your inclusive minutes to call the uk ?

Anyone know if this is the case and if it includes mobiles or is it just landlines ?

Also any thoughts on how good they are ?

I used to use them in the uk and had a contract down here from the uk, but they have decided to stop their three like home roaming service apart from that found them pretty good...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭allen175

I just looked through my old bill on 3 and yes voice calls to the UK are included in the price plan, texts to the UK are excluded.

I only rang mobiles in the UK so im not sure about landlines.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭Walkman

You can use 50% of your flexi units to call UK and NI and 3like home is still available

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 404 ✭✭delos

3like home will be discontinued in the UK in the summer

http://www.three.co.uk/Help_Support/International/3_Like_Home_Pay_Monthly

- nothing about this on the Irish site but I wouldn't be surprised if it goes too. There is nothing about what will replace it on the UK site just a watch this space for great deals type blurb.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭k123456

Walkman wrote: »
    You can use 50% of your flexi units to call UK and NI and 3like home is still available

Hi Walkman

Is there anything on Irish website about using 50% of your flexi units to call UK and NI, had a look cant see it

Advertisement