Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marmalade Kitten wanted PLEASE

• 29-04-2009 3:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 114 ✭✭

Hi all, i am looking for a marmalade kitten for a friend. If anyone knows of one in the carlow area or within reasonable driving distance please leave a message and i will get back to you. thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 997 ✭✭✭MsFifers

This lady rescues cats - CONTACT:Jane <snip>. I got two kittens from her a couple of years ago, and two fine fat cats they have turned into! :D I'm not sure if she is still doing it, but it was her passion, so I'm sure she would be able to help in some way.

You can also look on irishanimals.ie for other cat rescue groups in surrounding areas.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 114 ✭✭Quiet Lurker

MsFifers wrote: »
    This lady rescues cats - CONTACT:Jane (0879231013). I got two kittens from her a couple of years ago, and two fine fat cats they have turned into! :D I'm not sure if she is still doing it, but it was her passion, so I'm sure she would be able to help in some way.

You can also look on irishanimals.ie for other cat rescue groups in surrounding areas.
    Thank you. I have made contact and hopefully we will get a kitten next week. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 997 ✭✭✭MsFifers

Brilliant - tell her Minnie & Miney are doing great! (They have new names now!) They were two little grey tabby kittens that were found tied in a bag in a ditch by a little girl - and their picture was in the paper with her - so she might remember them!

Advertisement