Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Capital D - Tomorrow RTE1 - 7PM

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Yeah it is all about you.:rolleyes:

Nice piece. Enjoyed it. Well done to all involved.

Wow. You really don't like me, do you?

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=59544200#post59544200
    http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=59544075#post59544075

Giz a kiss.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Dont kiss him. Its a trap.

They say the camera adds 10 pounds.... I must have had 6 cameras on me :(

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

I meant to post on here on Wednesday.

My mum suddenly shouts at me that boards.ie is on the tv, so we watch it together.

It's awful - before she thought I spent too much time on here, and now she wants me in the drama group.

Why do you never get involved in these things? I'm sure they'd let you pull the curtains.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Why do you never get involved in these things? I'm sure they'd let you pull the curtains.
    Damn, when I move to Dublin (as I'm half-sure will eventually happen) I wanted to be the curtain guy.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

"No Drama" (our drama group) has a play on at the end of the month. 3 short "scenes" and a one act play. (I'm half of one of the short scenes, so you can all bring tomatoes).

The effort being put into it is insane, sets are being built, lines rehearsed, we have makeup and costume people.

This will be a radical departure for Boards in a way as its genuinely serious theatre night, quite funny in parts but also serious, touching and provoking in others. I think tickets will be 12 euro which is inexpensive by anyones standards.

DeV.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

DeVore wrote: »
    "No Drama" (our drama group) has a play on at the end of the month. 3 short "scenes" and a one act play. (I'm half of one of the short scenes, so you can all bring tomatoes).

The effort being put into it is insane, sets are being built, lines rehearsed, we have makeup and costume people.

This will be a radical departure for Boards in a way as its genuinely serious theatre night, quite funny in parts but also serious, touching and provoking in others. I think tickets will be 12 euro which is inexpensive by anyones standards.

DeV.
    I'll be there I think courtesy of the team that beat your team at the table quiz. :D

Advertisement