Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shopping cart/order mngt software

Options
  • 29-04-2009 5:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 460 ✭✭

Hi all,
    I am hoping to set up my own online store. I am looking for third party solutions/software which will enable me to have a shopping cart facility and enable me to manage my orders and inventory.
    Can any of you suggest a reputable company or software for this - one that is reasonably priced? (I have no clue if my business will take off, so I would rather not pay through the teeth for this just yet).
    Thanks a lot

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

www.oscommerce.com and www.zencart.com are very popular

www.shopify.com does it all for you with no background work if you want

• Closed Accounts Posts: 460 ✭✭twanda

Thanks very much for the info :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

What's your budget, those are great Opensource options but if you have a larger budget there is more powerful commercial options out there.

Advertisement