Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kitten Wanted Kildare/Dublin area

Options
  • 29-04-2009 5:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,if anyone knows of a kitten neeeding a kind caring family home could you let me know.
    I have been keeping an eye out on the web donedeal/Gumtree etc and to my surprise they are few ads about.
    I live in Kildare but can travel.
    I will ring the local Vets tomorrow,see if they know of any.
    Not too picky on colour etc but a Ginger or any Tabby would be lovely.

Mob 085 8333181

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭PinkTulips

how about a jet black kitten? i have 2 little female black kittens just coming up on 5 weeks old so ready to rehome in about 3.5 weeks. I'm in the west but may be dropping another one of the litter over that direction anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭Gregsor

That would be brilliant,i would love to.

Let me know a bit more of your plan for the trip etc and i can meet you somewhere to save you hassle.

My daughter will be over the moon.

Jet black aswell,gorgeous!

Would i be asking too much for you to pm or email a wee pic of her :o.

She`d be getting a great home.

Greg.

ok, the man who wanted one picked one of the black girls instead of the male he origionally asked about so now i have a b&w male and a black female needing homes!

can't figure out how to do pics in a PM (too late at night for me!) so have attached a pic of each here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭waraf

PinkTulips wrote: »
    ok, the man who wanted one picked one of the black girls instead of the male he origionally asked about so now i have a b&w male and a black female needing homes!

can't figure out how to do pics in a PM (too late at night for me!) so have attached a pic of each here

I'm the (indecisive) man who's getting the other black female - yay!! :):)

PinkTulips is my favourite person in the world at the moment :D

glad i'm spreading a little happiness and she's getting such a loving home waraf :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Einstein

awww...i want one lol...

just realised i was so shattered last night i forgot to compress the pics before uploading them (and then wondered why it took so long :o)

these might be more viewable ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭Maggie.23

little stunners!

• Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭Call me Socket

waraf wrote: »
    PinkTulips is my favourite person in the world at the moment :D
    I'll second that! I'm falling for the 2 kittens I'm taking for a lady....eek, they may never get to meet her!!:D
    You're doing a great job PinkTulips, the kittens are looking good and strong!

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭Gregsor

Wouldn`t you know the other half came home and has accepted an offer of wee ginger kitty today,she will be ready this weekend.
    She needed immediate adoption.

I feel bad now:o,i hadn`t gotten to tell her about your ones yet!

I`m sure from the interest in this post alone they you should have no problem Pinktulip.

Thanks and i appreciated the offer,and your willingness to cross country,fair dinkum ;).

• Advertisement

good to know you got your new family member gregsor... good luck with her :)

Advertisement