Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do you go about cancelling UTV Broadband?

Options
  • 29-04-2009 6:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭

Im looking to cancel my UTV Broadband Account but keep my UTV Phone account open for a little longer due to phone number porting issues if both are disconnected.

So how would I go about just getting the broadband disconnected? I had a look on their site but the only link they provide for closing your account down online is broken and not working anymore.

So I think ill either have to do it in writing, over the phone or e-mail. Has anyone here recently done the same?

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,496 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Not sure off hand but remember they charge you a 30e cancelation fee

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭IgsTer

Ive been with them id say coming up to four years now. Do you think id still have to pay a cancellation fee even though im out of contract with them by that much?

Think ill have to get onto them tomorrow and sort that out. I think they will also want the modem they sent me four years ago when connecting which has been packed away since, not even sure where to send it. All I can find is one address for them up north in belfast.

Advertisement