Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Housey vocals

• 29-04-2009 6:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 350 ✭✭

Hello there

Just said id post a thread about vocals to see where it leads to....
    Currently writing my own stuff, although im very close guarded about my own lyrics....
    Have done lots of live performances over instrumentals/with jazzy/house musicians....mostly covers. Highlight being: trinity rooms limerick.
    My style: i suppose you would call it deep house, my voice has been likened to that of tracey k. I live and breath for house music.....i love jazzy/saxophone influences, favourite djs include: derrick carter (love the disco influences) inland knights, j.t donaldson.
    Vocals wise: tracey k, india, vocals on kaskade tracks, roisin murphy

So thats me anyway.....just wondering if there was anyone interested in collaborating on a track...be u another vocalist/dj/producer/musician......

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

have you got equipment to record yourself or do you need a studio.
    also any links to hear you singing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 350 ✭✭amybabes

dont have it myself but mate does....pretty basic equipment mind!
    there used be a youtube clip of me but cant find it, didnt record it myself obv,
    ill try n track one down.....ill happily sing for u over skype r whatever

Advertisement