Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best gym in the UCD area for free weights etc.

Options
  • 29-04-2009 8:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 383 ✭✭

Hey I'm working in UCD for the summer and want to join a gym that would be walking distance if possible or I wouldn't mind a 20min bus journey either.

Can anybody recommend a good gym for me like free weights, squat rack, pull up bar the usual.. I'm used to the University Arena in Limerick which is pretty good so a similar standard would be ideal

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Malteaser!

Check out Crunch UCD.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

Dont know what theyre free weights section is like but its a poor gym. Its like a storage area for all the broken machines from the other gyms. You have to leave the gym for a water fountain or to use the toilet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 383 ✭✭fullback4glin

Dont know what theyre free weights section is like but its a poor gym. Its like a storage area for all the broken machines from the other gyms. You have to leave the gym for a water fountain or to use the toilet.

Cool thanks for the advice.. can u suggest another gym in the locality?

Advertisement