Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bangcd Blu-Ray Bargains

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Mizu_Ger

I've never heard of these guys. What are they like? Their prices are very good on new stuff too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

Mizu_Ger wrote: »
    I've never heard of these guys. What are they like? Their prices are very good on new stuff too.
    I've used them before and never had any problems with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Macer123

Mizu_Ger wrote: »

I've found them so fast to delivery, it's almost unbelieveable that the stuff comes from Asia !!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭ongarite

Bought the first 2 Bourne films on Blu-Ray last week from this crowd and they arrived within 3-4 days.
    Very quick delivery from Singapore.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Zonda999

Theyre not always so quick to dispatch however!:(

I ordered Quantum of solace on Blu-ray there last Thursday. It has said all week that it was due to be shipped on the 30th but still nothing!:mad:. They are very quick once something is actually shipped, though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,966 ✭✭✭Syferus

Zonda999 wrote: »
    Theyre not always so quick to dispatch however!:(

I ordered Quantum of solace on Blu-ray there last Thursday. It has said all week that it was due to be shipped on the 30th but still nothing!:mad:. They are very quick once something is actually shipped, though

Having dealt with them a few times, they can be very lax on sending dispatch notes as I recieved one for a cd a few months ago and the actual cd arrived the next day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Zonda999

Syferus wrote: »
    Having dealt with them a few times, they can be very lax on sending dispatch notes as I recieved one for a cd a few months ago and the actual cd arrived the next day.
    Thanks

Hope the same thing happens to me! It might arrive tomorrow in that case i suppose!:p:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭Rev. Kitchen

I used them for the wire boxsets got season 1 to 4 for under 45 euro. ordered them on a thursday got them tuesday morning .

Advertisement