Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Asian Food Stores

Options
  • 29-04-2009 9:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭

Folks:

Do any of you know if there are any asian food stores in the Fingal area? There used to be one in Swords near Indy Spice, but that closed (moved?) some time ago.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Ta!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,207 ✭✭✭meditraitor

Not sure about asian food but there is a shop beside Georges Place at the castle in swords that sells asian spices..... I will check out the name later

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 bombjack2

These guys are pretty good.

http://bombaybazar.ie/store_info.php

• Closed Accounts Posts: 439 ✭✭Emerald Lass

yeah that bombay bazaar isn't bad - well at least last time I went in which was a good few months ago. The nearest one is Santry - if you go down old Swords road past omni, you get to a set of traffic lights (before the flyover). Take a right there, past the police station, and on the left (before you hit Spar) there is a small business park. The Asian market is in there. There is a sign outside, so you should be able to spot it easy enough.

As I say, its been a while since I was in there, but last time I was in they were quite good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,207 ✭✭✭meditraitor

Not sure about asian food but there is a shop beside Georges Place at the castle in swords that sells asian spices..... I will check out the name later

I had a look today and this shop is still open, its called Spice Bazaar Asian food store.

Straight across from the Medical Centre beside the river at the Castle S.C. Rathbeale Road

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Much appreciated!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jimdagym

Would anyone be able to tell me if there is a place in NCD where you can buy red chillies, cayenne peppers, fresh red and green jalepenos etc. I've tried the asian food stores in swords and santry, and any time i ask they only have green chillies.
    Many thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭LeoB

Hill Billy wrote: »
    Folks:

Do any of you know if there are any asian food stores in the Fingal area? There used to be one in Swords near Indy Spice, but that closed (moved?) some time ago.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Ta!

There is a warehouse/wholesaler in Rush. Not 100% sure what they supply will find out tomorrow and let you know. They have 2 vans on the road and as far as I know they supply restauraunts.

Advertisement