Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eddie rockets double take

• 29-04-2009 9:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,741 ✭✭✭

Any guesses on how many calories and the breakdown of this lovely burger? I'm guessing around 500-600??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 375 ✭✭Serafijn

I would guess quite a bit more.

A quick google told me that a Burger King Double Whopper hamburger has 920 cals..... and that's before the fries and milkshake :P Eddies' is probably similar.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Well the mc donalds Big tasty with bacon is 995kcal, 63g fat, 25g sat fat. 20.5 WW points.

That double take is 2x1/3lb burgers. so 300g of mince alone. I think you might be looking at 1000kcal or more. Their site has an nutritional info section, yet to be updated.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,741 ✭✭✭MyPeopleDrankTheSoup

You sure its 300g? Then the 3 buns, ketchup/mayonnaise based sauce and a bit of tomatos and onion... ah, another food to have on cheat day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

You sure its 300g? Then the 3 buns, ketchup/mayonnaise based sauce and a bit of tomatos and onion... ah, another food to have on cheat day.
    The menu says they use 1/3lb of beef in each pattie, so 0.6666 of 454g, so 300g. However in "rip off ireldand" lads are complaining about tiny burgers!

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055529271

They do low carb dishes now I see, no buns. I would stick with the chicken fillet burgers myself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭Jwacqui

They havn't updated their website but I called up their head office and they said it will be done in a few weeks. They are quite helpful if you just call up and ask for the information. I always get the chicken fillet burger and with the information they provided it worked out at 8 weightwatchers points. Cant remember the calories and fat though!

Hope that helps!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭barbiegirl

That was exactly what i was guessing the Chicken Fillet Burger as. Well happy I was around right :-)

Advertisement