Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Alex Jones = Anti-Intellectual Ignoramus

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 645 ✭✭✭rockmongrel

You should see the ending to The Obama Deception, bloody loopy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Highsider

just listened to him on the swine flu outbreak on Utube. He claims the US goverment has released it on purpose to lower the worlds population. looney

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 645 ✭✭✭rockmongrel

The most botched attempt ever so :pac:

Lets see what the Jonsiites have to say.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Lads bare in mind the charter if anyone is even tempted to start slagging off members of this forum for what they believe.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

funny he had chomsky on his show once.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

Jesus I listened to that bull****.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭blackgold>>

Pitty he never talks about such things as "Wall Street and them Funding Hitler"...
    Does he even attempt to cover such things?I think alex is just a decoy, i.e noise....

Pitty he never talks about such things as "Wall Street and them Funding Hitler"...
    Does he even attempt to cover such things?I think alex is just a decoy, i.e noise....

I'm sure many people would be riveted to hear what might have happened 65 years ago.

Ah yes the disinfo claim once someone from the truth movement goes a little too far.

I'm sure many people would be riveted to hear what might have happened 65 years ago.

Ah yes the disinfo claim once someone from the truth movement goes a little too far.

So let me see if i have this straight. You don't care what happened in the not so distant past?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,343 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Why do you jump to the disinformation angle?
    Isn't it possible that someone can be this nutty and ill informed by themselves?

• Advertisement

I just think he doesn't concentrate on how we got to where we are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Sofa_King Good

He never names names. Always the "elites" or "bilderbergers" or whatever and he just keeps people in a perpetual state of fear rather than offer solutions while throwing out the occasional bone.

Another point is that he seems to have close ties with his repeat advertisers.
    From memory most of these are mail-order so I would imagine if he is some kind of agent that all the customers would be on a database somewhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,609 ✭✭✭Flamed Diving

Hehehe! You know, I would find that more likely than the alternative CT's.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

the whole Prescot Bush funneling money to the Nazis, even after america declared war on germany, story.

yeah I think I have seen discussions of this on ATS.

the whole Prescot Bush funneling money to the Nazis, even after america declared war on germany, story.

yeah I think I have seen discussions of this on ATS.
    What's ats?
    General Electric,Hjalmar Schacht,Henry Ford,Rockefellers,Warburgs,
    J.P. Morgan...

What's ats?
    General Electric,Hjalmar Schacht,Henry Ford,Rockefellers,Warburgs,
    J.P. Morgan...

above top secret if I had to guess, a bastion of 'truth'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

I think alex is just a decoy, i.e noise....

or a CIA disinfo-er

http://breakfornews.com/TheCIAInternetFakes.htm

meglome, cheers was wondering.

http://breakfornews.com is that site any good?

tricky D wrote: »

or a loud-mouth asshole.

I never get tired at laughing at this whole disinfo agent stuff. There are so many nutjobs involved in the 'truth movement' you just couldn't pay people to come up with some of this stuff. Just sit back, watch and laugh is all you'd need to do.

That site is run by an Irish guy, never heard of him before I don't think.

I know what you mean meglome. All you have to do is go to prisoner planet and look at his fellow posters and followers. I was listening to the alex jones show last night and all i can say is they love to scare the hell out of their audience.
    Just go on the forums- most the posters are paranoid lunatics, it's hilarious.

An irish guy, interesting stuff. I've never seen it before, thanks again.

Alex jones wouldn't last 5 minutes in this country.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

meglome wrote: »
    There are so many nutjobs involved in the 'truth movement' you just couldn't pay people to come up with some of this stuff. Just sit back, watch and laugh is all you'd need to do.

True. There's more than enough people out there who fill the slightest gap in information with whatever crap and utter nonsense they can. That's part of the nature of conspiracy theories. Question is how much do the 'powers that be' use it? Afterall it can be quite handy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

LAds you are in a CT forum slagging off members of other CT forums calling them names. Obviously you're not directly slagging anyone here but lets try keep it down a bit or you can try posting in the ISS forum instead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Diogenes

Anyone who considers Jones a credible source for anything should see the Jon Ronson documentary about Bohemian Grove and Jones' attempt to infiltrate it.

Jones and his cameraman's rehearsal of how to talk and dress like NWO types is fecking hilarious.

Jones is a cretin.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,343 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Diogenes wrote: »
    Anyone who considers Jones a credible source for anything should see the Jon Ronson documentary about Bohemian Grove and Jones' attempt to infiltrate it.

Jones and his cameraman's rehearsal of how to talk and dress like NWO types is fecking hilarious.

Jones is a cretin.
    Linky?

Also according to Skeptoid http://skeptoid.com/episodes/4131

You can just walk into the place.

King Mob wrote: »
    Linky?

Also according to Skeptoid http://skeptoid.com/episodes/4131

You can just walk into the place.

I've linked to it before on this forum. While Ronson strolled in the front gate and attended the forum, Jones and his cameraman dove into the undergrowth and poison ivy and shot their dodgy footage from across the lake while Ronson attended the ceremony.

You should try and find "Secret Rulers of the Worlds" and the Bohemian Grove episode. Jones is hysterical. I attended a screening with Ronson doing a Q&A a few months ago. It's about a decade old.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

Oh that's who Alex Jones is? I saw that years ago. Quite enjoyed it at the time.

I never get tired at laughing at this whole disinfo agent stuff. There are so many nutjobs involved in the 'truth movement' you just couldn't pay people to come up with some of this stuff. Just sit back, watch and laugh is all you'd need to do.

You talk as if COINTELPRO is not documented fact.

Here http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2009/apr/24/strathclyde-police-plane-stupid-recruit-spy from the UK is something more recent.

"Police caught on tape trying to recruit Plane Stupid protester as spy"
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2009/apr/24/strathclyde-police-plane-stupid-recruit-spy

Undercover police are running a network of hundreds of informants inside protest organisations who secretly feed them intelligence in return for cash, according to evidence handed to the Guardian.

They claim to have infiltrated a number of environmental groups and said they are receiving information about leaders, tactics and plans of future demonstrations.

The dramatic disclosures are revealed in almost three hours of secretly recorded discussions between covert officers claiming to be from Strathclyde police, and an activist from the protest group Plane Stupid, whom the officers attempted to recruit as a paid spy after she had been released on bail following a demonstration at Aberdeen airport last month.
    Matilda Gifford, 24, said she recorded the meetings in an attempt to expose how police seek to disrupt the legitimate activities of climate change activists. She met the officers twice; they said they were a detective constable and his assistant.

During the taped discussions, the officers:
    • Indicate that she could receive tens of thousands of pounds to pay off her student loans in return for information about individuals within Plane Stupid.
    • Say they will not pay money direct into her bank account because that would leave an audit trail that would leave her compromised. They said the money would be tax-free, and added: "UK plc can afford more than 20 quid."
    • Accept that she is a legitimate protester, but warn her that her activity could mean she will struggle to find employment in the future and result in a criminal record.
    • Claim they have hundreds of informants feeding them information from protest organisations and "big groupings" from across the political spectrum.
    • Explain that spying could assist her if she was arrested. "People would sell their soul to the devil," an officer said.
    • Warn her that she could be jailed alongside "hard, evil" people if she received a custodial sentence.

The meetings took place in a Glasgow police station last month and in a supermarket cafe on Tuesday. Gifford used a mobile phone and device sewn into her waistcoat to record what they described as a "business proposal" that she should think of as a job.

They intimated that in return for updates on Plane Stupid's plans she could receive large sums of money in cash.

Listen to the tapes here: http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/audio/2009/apr/24/police-surveillance-intelligence-1

Here http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2009/apr/24/strathclyde-police-plane-stupid-recruit-spy from the UK is something more recent.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2009/apr/24/strathclyde-police-plane-stupid-recruit-spy

Listen to the tapes here: http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/audio/2009/apr/24/police-surveillance-intelligence-1

So we're using a programme that was run from 1956 to 1971 to discuss disinformation now?

I'm not remotely suggesting that the police don't use intelligence to watch what different groups are up to. But why would you need to use disinformation on people who are willing to believe the most outrageous and crazy things without even basic evidence or logic? The 'truth movement' is well capable of embarrassing itself over and over again to the point where it's completely unnecessary for anyone to spread disinformation about them. This doesn't make it impossible that disinfo is spread. Although I'd argue that most disinfo is spread by the 'truth movement' itself.

Yeah and as I recall the police asked her if she was taping their conversation and she said "Maybe" and kept going.
    The moment "Ken" walked into his first Plane Stupid meeting, we were suspicious. "He looks like a cop," said Kat. This was just after last summer's Heathrow climate camp and months before our banner drop from the roof of parliament made us everyone's favourite middle-class eco-revolutionaries.

Our mole's real name was Toby Kendall and we were happy to have him. Better the mole you know, as they say. However, he was awfully dedicated. He arrived at every meeting 10 minutes early (enough in itself to mark him as an impostor) and was very enthusiastic about everyone else being a bit more radical and taking more risks. Eventually Tamsin and Kat, stalwarts of our London group, decided they had had enough of acting as zookeepers and insisted we throw him out.

This is where it all became terribly embarrassing. We knew he was a mole partly because he dressed like a public schoolboy (with a keffiyeh added for activist cred), partly because there had been leaks from the group (planted by us to test our suspicions) and partly because "Ken" didn't seem to exist on the electoral register or anywhere on the internet. But we didn't have any hard evidence. "What if we confront him and he denies it?" was our common fear. Not that we thought we might be wrong, but it would be unbearably awkward.

Or this from the same paper

So basically you suggesting that the police are completely retarded and engage in idiotic behaviour when it comes to environmental campaigners but are incredibly cunning when it comes to NWO operatives?

Again SkG does the fact that the police are just woeful at infiltrating environmental groups but can create ingeninous contilpro when it comes to alex Jones.

• Advertisement

COINTELPRO Techniques for dilution, misdirection and control of a internet forum..
    here are several techniques for the control and manipulation of a internet forum no matter what, or who is on it. We will go over each technique and demonstrate that only a minimal number of operatives can be used to eventually and effectively gain a control of a 'uncontrolled forum.'

Technique #1 - 'FORUM SLIDING'
    If a very sensitive posting of a critical nature has been posted on a forum - it can be quickly removed from public view by 'forum sliding.' In this technique a number of unrelated posts are quietly prepositioned on the forum and allowed to 'age.' Each of these misdirectional forum postings can then be called upon at will to trigger a 'forum slide.' The second requirement is that several fake accounts exist, which can be called upon, to ensure that this technique is not exposed to the public. To trigger a 'forum slide' and 'flush' the critical post out of public view it is simply a matter of logging into each account both real and fake and then 'replying' to prepositined postings with a simple 1 or 2 line comment. This brings the unrelated postings to the top of the forum list, and the critical posting 'slides' down the front page, and quickly out of public view. Although it is difficult or impossible to censor the posting it is now lost in a sea of unrelated and unuseful postings. By this means it becomes effective to keep the readers of the forum reading unrelated and non-issue items.

Technique #2 - 'CONSENSUS CRACKING'
    A second highly effective technique (which you can see in operation all the time at www.abovetopsecret.com) is 'consensus cracking.' To develop a consensus crack, the following technique is used. Under the guise of a fake account a posting is made which looks legitimate and is towards the truth is made - but the critical point is that it has a VERY WEAK PREMISE without substantive proof to back the posting. Once this is done then under alternative fake accounts a very strong position in your favour is slowly introduced over the life of the posting. It is IMPERATIVE that both sides are initially presented, so the uninformed reader cannot determine which side is the truth. As postings and replies are made the stronger 'evidence' or disinformation in your favour is slowly 'seeded in.' Thus the uninformed reader will most like develop the same position as you, and if their position is against you their opposition to your posting will be most likely dropped. However in some cases where the forum members are highly educated and can counter your disinformation with real facts and linked postings, you can then 'abort' the consensus cracking by initiating a 'forum slide.'

Technique #3 - 'TOPIC DILUTION'
    Topic dilution is not only effective in forum sliding it is also very useful in keeping the forum readers on unrelated and non-productive issues. This is a critical and useful technique to cause a 'RESOURCE BURN.' By implementing continual and non-related postings that distract and disrupt (trolling ) the forum readers they are more effectively stopped from anything of any real productivity. If the intensity of gradual dilution is intense enough, the readers will effectively stop researching and simply slip into a 'gossip mode.' In this state they can be more easily misdirected away from facts towards uninformed conjecture and opinion. The less informed they are the more effective and easy it becomes to control the entire group in the direction that you would desire the group to go in. It must be stressed that a proper assessment of the psychological capabilities and levels of education is first determined of the group to determine at what level to 'drive in the wedge.' By being too far off topic too quickly it may trigger censorship by a forum moderator.

Technique #4 - 'INFORMATION COLLECTION'
    Information collection is also a very effective method to determine the psychological level of the forum members, and to gather intelligence that can be used against them. In this technique in a light and positive environment a 'show you mine so me yours' posting is initiated. From the number of replies and the answers that are provided much statistical information can be gathered. An example is to post your 'favourite weapon' and then encourage other members of the forum to showcase what they have. In this matter it can be determined by reverse proration what percentage of the forum community owns a firearm, and or a illegal weapon. This same method can be used by posing as one of the form members and posting your favourite 'technique of operation.' From the replies various methods that the group utilizes can be studied and effective methods developed to stop them from their activities.

Technique #5 - 'ANGER TROLLING'
    Statistically, there is always a percentage of the forum posters who are more inclined to violence. In order to determine who these individuals are, it is a requirement to present a image to the forum to deliberately incite a strong psychological reaction. From this the most violent in the group can be effectively singled out for reverse IP location and possibly local enforcement tracking. To accomplish this only requires posting a link to a video depicting a local police officer massively abusing his power against a very innocent individual. Statistically of the million or so police officers in America there is always one or two being caught abusing there powers and the taping of the activity can be then used for intelligence gathering purposes - without the requirement to 'stage' a fake abuse video. This method is extremely effective, and the more so the more abusive the video can be made to look. Sometimes it is useful to 'lead' the forum by replying to your own posting with your own statement of violent intent, and that you 'do not care what the authorities think!!' inflammation. By doing this and showing no fear it may be more effective in getting the more silent and self-disciplined violent intent members of the forum to slip and post their real intentions. This can be used later in a court of law during prosecution.

Technique #6 - 'GAINING FULL CONTROL'
    It is important to also be harvesting and continually maneuvering for a forum moderator position. Once this position is obtained, the forum can then be effectively and quietly controlled by deleting unfavourable postings - and one can eventually steer the forum into complete failure and lack of interest by the general public. This is the 'ultimate victory' as the forum is no longer participated with by the general public and no longer useful in maintaining their freedoms. Depending on the level of control you can obtain, you can deliberately steer a forum into defeat by censoring postings, deleting memberships, flooding, and or accidentally taking the forum offline. By this method the forum can be quickly killed. However it is not always in the interest to kill a forum as it can be converted into a 'honey pot' gathering center to collect and misdirect newcomers and from this point be completely used for your control for your agenda purposes.

Not suggesting that it goes on.

So we're using a programme that was run from 1956 to 1971 to discuss disinformation now?

No. To establish its existence as fact.
    I'm not remotely suggesting that the police don't use intelligence to watch what different groups are up to. But why would you need to use disinformation on people who are willing to believe the most outrageous and crazy things without even basic evidence or logic? The 'truth movement' is well capable of embarrassing itself over and over again to the point where it's completely unnecessary for anyone to spread disinformation about them. This doesn't make it impossible that disinfo is spread. Although I'd argue that most disinfo is spread by the 'truth movement' itself.

Alex Jones taken at face value is a threat to the American Establishment. Look what they did at Waco ffs.

Alex Jones would be useful to the government if he was in their pocket whilst lining his don't you think?

Why would group X in any instance not want to control & subvert an enemy?

COINTELPRO Techniques for dilution, misdirection and control of a internet forum..

Not suggesting that it goes on.

This is a form of ego masturbation for conspiracy theorists. Believe the government are on to you, and trying to corrupt and infiltrate you, is a form of self validation "I must be on to something, they're following me!".

Plane stupid have actual evidence of attempts of police infiltration. Alex Jones and NWO wannabes ache for that kind of attention. Any proof that NWO conspiracy theorists have any kind of the same level of attention?

No. didn't think so.

No. To establish its existence as fact.

Just because X is doing Y to Z, doesn't mean its doing it to W.

Have you and logic not been on speaking terms for a while.

[quoe]
    Alex Jones taken at face value is a threat to the American Establishment. Look what they did at Waco ffs.
    [/quote]

Yes Alex Jones is a relgious cult selling kits to turned deactivated automatic weapons into live weapons.

Oh theres a relative comparsion.
    Alex Jones would be useful to the government if he was in their pocket whilst lining his don't you think?

Or alternatively he's an small midget with delusionals of grandeur and an expanding waistline.
    Why would group X in any instance not want to control & subvert an enemy?

Why would you consider some fat talk radio host who makes Rush Limbaugh look relative be seen as a threat?

For every "Ken" there are about a million operatives who are indistinguishable from the members of the organizations they are paid to infiltrate. Therefore I'd say it was more an instance of bad practice which cannot be logically assumed to reflect on the entire functioning of the police/intelligence community.

For example they have been very effective in starting riots as "anarchists" at protests in order to discredit the majority of protesters who are non violent. On the other hand you had FBI agents looking plainly out of place as they monitored Fleetwood Mac concerts back when the hippie radicalists spooked the government. And it branches out into industry. In the music industry A&R guys are essentially performing the same chameleon operation very well. You also have phony business services which are designed to collect info on the business paying for them, which is then used against it in the marketplace. While there are some truly clueless operations the majority I would expect are professionally run.

This is a form of ego masturbation for conspiracy theorists. Believe the government are on to you, and trying to corrupt and infiltrate you, is a form of self validation "I must be on to something, they're following me!".

Plane stupid have actual evidence of attempts of police infiltration. Alex Jones and NWO wannabes ache for that kind of attention. Any proof that NWO conspiracy theorists have any kind of the same level of attention?

No. didn't think so.

Since you asked so nicely, the case of Bill Cooper. http://www.burlingtonnews.net/cooper.html

Here is the broadcast that apparently got him killed - only 3 mins long.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phKiT2-94XU&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.911truth.ch%2Fmodules%2Fnews%2Farticle.php%3Fstoryid%3D1805&feature=player_embedded

• Advertisement

Or alternatively he's an small midget with delusionals of grandeur and an expanding waistline.

Why would you consider some fat talk radio host who makes Rush Limbaugh look relative be seen as a threat?

From Alexa.com

Infowars:
    Infowars.com traffic rank in other countries:

Prisonplanet.com:
    Prisonplanet.com traffic rank in other countries:

That is why.

From Alexa.com

Infowars:

Prisonplanet.com:

That is why.

Aho so delusional of grandeur and self importance. Grand so.

Aho so delusional of grandeur and self importance. Grand so.

was that a riddle?

was that a riddle?

Do you have anything even remotely resembling evidence that Alex Jones is the victim of contilpro?

Or maybe, just maybe it was an accident. How many people die in accidents in the US every day? Quite a lot if I had to guess.

• Advertisement

ah Jaysus lad, an ACCIDENT? SERIOUSLY???

if I stub my toe on the coffee Table thats an accident

If the local police Shoot me in the Head and Heart when I'm outrageously outnumbered in a Gun Battle, I dont think that is the same ballpark

do you even read the links any more???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

If the local police Shoot me in the Head and Heart when I'm outrageously outnumbered in a Gun Battle, I dont think that is the same ballpark

I'd agree.

If someone draws a gun on the police and opens fire on them, and subsequently dies in the ensuing gun-battle, I wouldn't call it an accident either.

On the other hand, I would also suggest that opening fire on the police is a far more obvious reason for his death than some 3-minute broadcast which may or may not have been a factor in the attempt to arrest him.

Have you and logic not been on speaking terms for a while.

Infracted.

You've been given enough warnings in the past about attacking the post and not the (same) poster.

Now stop, please.

bonkey wrote: »
    I'd agree.

If someone draws a gun on the police and opens fire on them, and subsequently dies in the ensuing gun-battle, I wouldn't call it an accident either.

On the other hand, I would also suggest that opening fire on the police is a far more obvious reason for his death than some 3-minute broadcast which may or may not have been a factor in the attempt to arrest him.

Yes, but what brought the Police to his door in the first place??

are we to implicitly believe the police report?

Why so many Police Officers for one man with a gammy leg??

and would you not consider it odd that he was 'executed' after his broadcast??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Well he couldn't have been shot before it :)

5 months after it. His very last broadcast was on his upcoming book, ironically, about his experience in Vietnam. Maybe he died uncovering something about Vietnam, not sure why the 911 is blamed for his death.

do you even read the links any more???

Sorry you're right, I was thinking of the wrong guy. I was thinking of the ex white house guy that was killed in a plane crash. That's posting late at night for you. :o

Yes, but what brought the Police to his door in the first place??
    Its the job of someone trying to establish a chain of events which suggest a conspiracy to answer that.
    are we to implicitly believe the police report?
    In the absence of evidence to the contrary, I would say yes.
    Why so many Police Officers for one man with a gammy leg??
    One man, who had repeatedly and publically stated his intention to resist arrest should they ever try to arrest him?
    One man, with a known, stated intention to resist arrest and (presumably) a license to carry firearms?

What would you recommend the police do to arrest someone known to be armed who had oft stated an intent to resist arrest?

This notion that someone with a bad leg somehow deserves "soft" treatment is shown to be false by the reality that this person had a gun which he used.
    No more than I find it odd that he was 'executed' afte rhe got up that morning, or after he went to bed the previous night.

I have seen no evidence to suggest that the police opened fire on him first. Assuming that this is accurate, then lets be very clear here...he was killed in the exchange of gunfire which he initiated. What led the police to be there has nothing to do with it. He opened fire on police officers, and ended up dead as a result. What he may have done prior to that ceased to be relevant the moment he fired his first shot. If it were possible, it became less relevant after he injured a police-officer, making it clear that he wasn't deliverately shooting wide just to hold them off.

Did someone shoot him after he was incapacitated? I can't say. Maybe they did. Maybe he was injured but still trying to bring his gun to bear. I can't say whether he should have been killed or incapacitated, because I didn't witness the details of the exchange of fire. What I can say is that there is nothing I have seen to suggest that if he hadn't opened fire on the police that he wouldn't be alive today.

SfK you think Alex Jones is facing Contilpro?

Let me tell you a story.

On the JREF forum there is a poster called "unsecured coins". He's a serving member of the USAF (a GA) and regularly creates you tube videos satirising the "truth movement".

Now a few months ago, "Unsecured Coins" came onto the JREF forum and starting bitching that he was about to get his RFID chip surgically installed. He had no chance to debate this, it was going in, and he had no say in the matter. He even provided a JPG of his medical records with a stamp saying "RFID".

Unsecured Coins did not contact Jones, or push this story aside from the his "bitching" thread. Jones reported on it as "Proof" the government's RFID chip program was going ahead, and talked about it at length for two shows.

Until "Unsecured Coins" called up Jones and pointed out that the whole thing was a hoax. It was a joke, RFID on a soldier's medical paperwork means "Returned for Identification." Unsecured saw this a chance to expose Jones' ignorance.

Jones didn't just pick up on the story, Jones picked up and ran with the story without making the first or least attempt to independently verify the facts. Jones is a joke. He's beyond a joke, he's pathetic, and this just shows that a bored Non Com with a sense of humour and a bit of basic wit can run rings around this idiot.

If you seriously think some kind of serious Military intelligence agency is required to trick him, then I have a bridge in brooklyn you need to buy.

Full story here

You'll notice that this is the 12th video unsecured coins has made all brutal parodies of the truth movement and yet Jones took this hook line and sinker without bothering with even a cursory attempt to fact check unsecured coins.

Idiot.

That level of spite is unnecessary Diogenes. Why do you suppose he's an idiot as opposed to a cynical businessman making a substantial amount of money out of publicizing whatever floats? Maybe he doesn't care what he's publicizing, as long as it sells. Hmmm, that would be most of the media in general hehe.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

That level of spite is unnecessary Diogenes. Why do you suppose he's an idiot as opposed to a cynical businessman making a substantial amount of money out of publicizing whatever floats? Maybe he doesn't care what he's publicizing, as long as it sells. Hmmm, that would be most of the media in general hehe.

I dont like Jones at all really, but you sure do have a point there.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement