Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RUSSIAN LANGUAGE CLASSES!

Options
  • 30-04-2009 12:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

• Native speaker of Russian
    • Undergraduate degree in Russian Language
    • LLM, PhD (from British and Irish institutions)
    • I taught students, academicians and businessmen and those who just wanted to brush up their Russian. I taught beginners as well as students with intermediate level of Russian.
    • My classes are tailored according to your particular needs and may include grammar, reading, writing, listening (tapes, movies in Russian). Simply let me know what are you interested in more and for what purposes you need to study Russian. After testing your level of Russian (both oral and written) I will then design an individual programme for you. It is possible to have individual as well as group classes.

If you are interested please email me (ucdaka@gmail.com).

Spasibo i Do Vstrechi!("Thank you and See you" in Russian)

Best regards,

Asya

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Magnato

I am intersted in learning Russian. I live in California and wouldnt mind doing it over the internet. can you send me more info my email is arenas1@earthlink.net.

Advertisement