Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy MBTS in galway city

Options
  • 30-04-2009 12:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 703 ✭✭✭

I am looking to buy my mam some mbt sandles, but not really sure where is the best place in galway to buy them. i know there pricey so looking for best place so my moolaa will stretch furthur and get a nice pair:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭boardswalker

They for sale in many shops now. Anatomy on Abbeygate Street has them. I believe Elverys sell them and I have seen them in a few other shops around. One on middle street and one in the Eyre Square Shopping Centre. Theres a where to buy section on swissmasai.ie but only Anatomy are listed. I am almost sure they are for sale in at least four shops.
    By the way, the wearer would need to try them on herself. I think they're great but I know that not everyone finds them comfortable and there seems to be some conditions that they are not helpful for.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭Madame Razz

By the way, the wearer would need to try them on herself. I think they're great but I know that not everyone finds them comfortable and there seems to be some conditions that they are not helpful for.

+1

Their sizing is a little strange, so she really would have to try them on herself.

They have a good selection in Anatomy alright, however if you happen to be in Sligo anytime soon there is an MBT shop up there beside the new shopping centre(I think Stephen street is the name of the street but don't quote me, anyway, it's quite close to the Clarence hotel), anyway, they seemed to have a much better selction up there than in Galway.

Pricewise, I'd imagine everywhere is much the same. They're not exactly cheap. You could always go up north for them I guess, I'm sure they're better value up there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 703 ✭✭✭jayoo

Coll, thanks for the info. She already has two pairs, so i was hoping that just the same size would do the job. Anyhow i will go alooking on sat

Advertisement