Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spoiler!!!!! Super Hulk Tournament for the World Superman Championship

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭Killme00

Tatsuya "Crusher" Kawajiri = AWESOME

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

sapp looked like he could have snapped minowamas's are like a twig when had it :eek:

Still working my way through 4 and a half hours of it, they had the K1 guy on commentary which is always fun love his expressions :D

This show seems to be a bit of a step up for dream, in terms of card and show they are putting on ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭Killme00

calex71 wrote: »
    Still working my way through 4 and a half hours of it, they had the K1 guy on commentary which is always fun love his expressions :D

Didnt he say that one of the fighters was on his back more times than his ex girlfriend :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

Killme00 wrote: »
    Didnt he say that one of the fighters was on his back more times than his ex girlfriend :pac:

That was funny!!

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Killme00 wrote: »

Ah Michael 'the voice' schiavello has some cracking turns of phrase, worlds best commentator imo. Havent seen him do mma for HDnet before though he's almost always as entertaining as the fights them selves when ive seen him do K1 events.

any way check here http://thevoicemichaelschiavello.blogspot.com/2008/05/voice-michael-schiavellos-top-10.html for some crackers :D

Some gold moments :
    1. "Feitosa is a nice Brazilian... I like a nice Brazilian... I used to tell my ex-girlfriend that all the time."

2. "There are two things I know for sure: Britney Spears will never win Mother of The Year and Albert Kraus didn't win that fight!"

3. "He went swimming last week and Japanese whaling boats began firing harpoons at him."

4. "He's been on his back more than my ex-girlfriend."

5. "He wears more hair product than Bon Jovi."

6. "I'm so excited I've got goosebumps on my arm... or some other sort of strange growth."

7. "There are no windows in Mighty Mo's house. If he wants to let a breeze in he just punches a hole in the wall."

8. "He's a stud... there are no such things as lesbians in the world, just women who haven't met Paul Slowinski yet."

9. "He's so tall giraffes are attracted to him."

10. "He's so short he could milk a cow standing up. You know he went to Tokyo Disneyland last week and they wouldn't let him on any of the rides."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭Evil_Clown

Millers kick did look pretty bad, but I just can't dislike this guy he is pure entertainment.
    So I forgive your kick mayhem because you provided us with this ......

Japanese school girls FTW :pac:

Advertisement