Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lorna byrne- angels in my hair

Options
  • 30-04-2009 10:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 468 ✭✭

hi

did anyone ever meet this lady or can you meet her? just read her book, its amazing!

Comments

Monkeyfudge is the man to talk to about that book. From the impression i got from him he loved it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭bigeasyeah

I have this book at home but never got around to reading it.She was on The Late Late Show,she seemed nice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 805 ✭✭✭suey71

I read this book last year and thought it was a lovely book, but what I couldn't understand was why she would let her family go through so much poverty when she could have easily made money from her gift. ie. readings.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭Elbi

I never read this book properly but its sitting on my locker and i have flicked through it a bit read a chapter here and there. Maybe it was the way it was written or whatever but i just thought she came accross a little crazy maybe, now i havent seen her on tv or even read the book properly so i could be very wrong

• Closed Accounts Posts: 805 ✭✭✭suey71

She says she is dyslexic, so she was very behind in school. The teachers all thought she was retarded, as did her Family. I just got the impression that she was just extremely innocent and child like, but when she's getting interviewed she is very articulate and held her own very well against Pat Kenny on the Late Late. Great book btw. you'd read it in a night.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭LouOB

I cried at every chapter of the book - like the big girl I am
    Was very heartfelt

Re interview on late late - Pat came across as a gobshine and asked silly questions
    He could of at least read a fiing chapter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭Aysha

I saw an interview where she said she didnt do one on one readings anymore.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 footloose jen

i read that book too and thought it was very good, and she has a website the address is at the back of the book i think you might get some info there!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭MysticalSoul

I met her in Easons there not too long ago, when she was doing a book signing. She even had a message from the angels for me. Very sincere and down to earth person IMHO.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 468 ✭✭snowy2008

what was the message if you dont mind me asking?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭MysticalSoul

teresa2008 wrote: »
    what was the message if you dont mind me asking?

It was something which is a topic quite close to my heart at the moment, but would not like to post it on a public forum for that reason. Hope you don't mind.

When I was waiting in queue though, so many people went away from her quite moved, in tears etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭carrie12

she does touch people, just by reading your posts you can see that ,its only now I heard about her I'm years behind:)

That is carried from God by Michael, Thy Archangel
    Pour out, Thy Healing Angels,
    Thy Heavenly Host upon me,
    And upon those that I love,
    Let me feel the beam of Thy
    Healing Angels upon me,
    The light of Your Healing Hands.
    I will let Thy Healing begin,
    Whatever way God grants it,
    Amen.’

• Registered Users Posts: 1,753 ✭✭✭oceanman

i read the book about a year ago, very good read.

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Ticktactoe

Am reading it at the mo. I find it very interesting.

I went with my sister to meet her one day. It was my sister that was meeting with her. The sister had a nice long chat with her and said she was lovely. I went for a long walk and when i came back Lorna was able to tell my sister that i had entered the building (exactly when i did). There is no way she would have seen me coming back as the room was far away from the entrance.

She is very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭meryem

Reading about a accurate psychic reader make me feel good since I often come hear and read where people loves ridiculing psychics and people like them as big fakes. It's just that some people feel it good resist with all of there powers which they never tried to test with full honesty.

sorry what are you trying to say? do you believe or not ? I dont understand?

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭meryem

meryem wrote: »
    Reading about a accurate psychic reader make me feel good since I often come hear and read where people loves ridiculing psychics and people like them as big fakes. It's just that some people feel it good resist with all of there powers which they never tried to test with full honesty.
    carrie12 wrote: »
    sorry what are you trying to say? do you believe or not ? I dont understand?

What I wanted to say was I liked people believing and finding a good psychic reader. For I know these things are real opposite to non believers thought.

yes I understand now abit slow on a good Friday:) well I am a believer as I went to Veronica in cork and found her great ,,so please god all the good things she said will come true :)

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭raveni

Very good book, I enjoyed the sequel, Stairways to Heaven as well, provides some interesting insights.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭Ghost Girl

If you've read my posts in "Ghosts what are your experiences" you will see ive shared some of my experiences over the years.

I got to meeting Lorna before I read any of her books, by pure chance. She said we were meant to meet. It is thanks to her that I have come to terms with what my experiences mean. I am now helping people thanks to her. I'm not afraid any more.

She is a fantastic woman and to the person who posted earlier about her poverty and she not using her gift for money, well if I was in the debts of poverty I wouldn't charge some one for helping them either. It just doesn't feel right, and if you are getting guidance you do what you can for your family, and others. Money isn't every thing.

totally agree with you I know my house has a ghost radio going sky high out of the blue or near off I chat away to her ,,but one day I was outside the front watering my plants and I saw a man at my door look out at a beautiful sunny morning,,this was used as a arm house many years ago in times of the troubles ..and the other night i saw a shadow up on the landing sure I just laugh at myself

tried to look up ghost girl thread ,,can you tell me what you saw and your experience if you have the time to type:)please

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Ticktactoe

carrie12 wrote: »
    tried to look up ghost girl thread ,,can you tell me what you saw and your experience if you have the time to type:)please

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=69991875
    Post #1028

did you watch would you believe last night ? very interesting:)

Advertisement