Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tuxedo hire in cork

Options
  • 30-04-2009 11:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭

Hi,

I have to rent a tux for a wedding and gave blacktie a ring yesterday, 49.50 for it, thought it was a bit pricey.... any cheaper recommendations?

Cheers
    Corkfella.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭D-Generate

Try Morleys on Daunt Square but to be honest I don't think you will find much cheaper than that.... unless you buy one second hand that someone died in perhaps

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭scuby

49.50 is a very good price...

you could also try "tom Murphys" along patrick st, across from Meteor/boots

• Registered Users Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭rebel.ranter

You are probably better off buying one. You'll get a decent enough one for €300. After 6 goes it has paid for itself. Also the hassle of returning it, etc. is removed. There is adjustment in them too so don't worry about putting on a few pounds and growing out of it.
    This is only a suggestion, Mine owes me nothing at this stage, only sorry I didn't buy one years ago.

I think €50 is as good as you are going to get too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 joey 35

Try Tom Murphys in patrick street.They have new tuxedos for 129 euro.u might6 even get a free shirt

Advertisement