Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IT, Network Web design engineer needed locally

Options
  • 30-04-2009 11:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hi,

I'm looking at setting up a new business and seeking a local experienced IT, Network and Web design engineer to assist with the technical side. This could be done outside of "normal" working hours.

Overview:
    Set up 2 x laptops, sync with peripherals, design web site, suggest hosting issues, ongoing support and design.

Please PM if interested

I look forward to hearing from you.

Chris

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,967 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Also you could try a quote from these guys

http://www.landmark.ie/index.html

Mate of mine sourced them previously.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,937 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

Please use private messaging function rather than publishing your phone number and email address - I've edited these out.

thanks
    L.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Chris, I've sent you a PM with a recommendation for an IT company. They're not based locally, but one of the partners lives in Charlesland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 dedem

Hi Chris
    www.digimedia.ie is a local IT web design agency they are designing our website at the moment, you should get a quotation from them, we found them reasonably affordable.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 egorski

Hi Chris,

Another lead might be
    www.johnbatemandesign.com

I know of somebody who was dealing with him recently and they
    were impressed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭ChickenBalls

Sent you a PM on this let me know if your interested.

Advertisement