Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Discussion about Libertas on Radio 1 now

Options
  • 30-04-2009 11:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,362 ✭✭✭

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Proposed backing Dutch candidate for 1Million Euro. Wanted to buy over Swedish party for money as well. This guy is just trying to buy power.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭r14

At least Pat is giving Ganley a hard time. Don't know who the other guy on is but he's very good at standing up to Ganley.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,495 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

r14 wrote: »
    At least Pat is giving Ganley a hard time. Don't know who the other guy on is but he's very good at standing up to Ganley.

Ganley's language regarding 'elites' is classic American neo-con attack.

Ganley: I don't recall but it is entirely possible that I offered the Dutch guy 800,000 euro to run.

How do you forget something like that?

r14 wrote: »
    Don't know who the other guy on is but he's very good at standing up to Ganley.

God the other guy was Eoin Ryan... I feel so dirty for complementing him :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,362 ✭✭✭Hitman Actual

Hard to know what to make of that. There's no coherency whatsoever to any of Ganleys arguments, and he can't even debate without trying to shout the other guy down. On the other hand, he throws in enough sound bites to be convincing to the average guy on the street who has no clue of how the EU works, but who'll want to hurt the established parties in the elections.

Linky

Click on Pat Kenny and it starts 1h 15 in. What do people think?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

why the f*ck is all of rte's website still using real player???

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

Bizarre, innit? I was hoping there would be radio shows on the RTE Player site, but nope.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,283 ✭✭✭✭Scofflaw

If you don't want to use RealPlayer (and who would?), you can try RealAlternative.

cordially,
    Scofflaw

• Advertisement
Advertisement