Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lobe Shrinking

Options
  • 30-04-2009 12:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

First post! Yay! :D

I have successfully managed to shrink my stretched lobes from 10mm down to about 3mm. Im now looking for tips and advice on how to shrink them further. Up to now I have been wearing gradually smaller tunnels but now im at a stage where the tunnels are so small and light that they pop out easily (pulling a helmet on and off hasn't helped) so Ive been going without for the last few months (which has led to the odd look once in a while!) in the hope that the holes would shrink away to nothing. This has worked but I seem to be stuck at about 3 mm.

Any ideas?

Ladybiker :cool:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Just time I suppose, leave em naked for as long as possible.

3mm is pretty un-noticeable in my books, just patience is what ya need :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

In fairness, Willburt, 3mm is really small to us for the simple reason that we have big plugs and have gotten use to looking at those but for some one that's not into bodmod looking at them, they seem to think they are massive.

But yes, on topic, i guess time really is the only thing.

Advertisement