Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ikea Assessment - What's Involved?

13»

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭Lady

Just heard back there myself!! Interview on Monday. Totally excited and nervous now!

Zam, sounds like you had a good experiance in the interview, good luck!

Dave1695, Hope it went well today, let us know how you think you got on, good luck!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 829 ✭✭✭zam

Lady wrote: »
    Just heard back there myself!! Interview on Monday. Totally excited and nervous now!

Zam, sounds like you had a good experiance in the interview, good luck!

Dave1695, Hope it went well today, let us know how you think you got on, good luck!

Monday? Woah, that means there's at least 4 days of interviews. I wonder how many positions are available...

zam wrote: »
    Monday? Woah, that means there's at least 4 days of interviews. I wonder how many positions are available...

Ha I hope I heard right! They possibly are not holding interviews every day, maybe selected days or possibly only a few a day. The more they are hiring theo more chances we have :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

I applied for a part-time position about a week ago before the deadline passed, but I haven't heard anything back from them. Anyone else not heard anything?

Had my interview yesterday, went well I think, man they ask you a lot of questions. Very nice interviewers though, make you feel at ease. Said I would hear by the end of the week and if succesful inductions would be Mon and Tues, I was very surprised how quick the whole process has been.

Was anyone asked about being placed on a Reserve list?

zam the receptionist told me that there are roughly 26ish positions going.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Tesen

i got asked about being put on the list if i wasnt choosen this time around and said yes please. im hoping i get it! interviewing isnt my strong point but, if there are as many as 26 positions going im hoping ill be one of them. i had my assesment last week on the tuesday at 12 and my interview on the friday. i wish they could just tell you there and then how you did and if you should be waiting for that phonecall or not!
    Im leaving tomorrow for a weekend away and hope that i will get some good news when away! anyway, good luck to you all!

got a call from ikea, i got 16 hours in the textile section.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 829 ✭✭✭zam

Tesen wrote: »
    got a call from ikea, i got 16 hours in the textile section.

Well done! Fair play. :) I suppose that means I didn't get it if you heard already...

Thanks, they called me quite late, around 7ish, so they might be doing it today to, Good luck!

Advertisement