Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

(HELP)Nokia 3120 problem

• 30-04-2009 2:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭

hey guys,

HELP)Nokia 3120 CLASSIC problem

right woke up this morning and decided to delete my setn box and inbox because both had 4000 messages in them from the past month r so.

right so 80 messages into this deletion process it freezes....

so i turned it off and now it freezes ten minutes after turning on compeltly. it wont laod the messages..

My own observation is that when the phone freezes this is the time when its loading the messages..which b4hand says message memory not ready yet.

iv gone and deleted everything on my fone so there 500mb free on it. but still happenng

Went down to the shop i bought it in and she siad"Not another one! il have to send it off to nokia to get fixed but wnt be till tuesday"

Any ideas guys...or do i HAVE to send it off???:mad:

EDIT UPDATE!! it just started working!!! wahey!!!however its not gonig to be a slow and painfull process of deleteing one by one the messages. ADMIN you can delete this Post thanks"""

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Why dont you connect it to the Pc, their is an option you view and delete all the texts.

Also while your at it, update the firmware, this can be done using nokia software updater.

Its easy enough to use, post if your not sure. Just backup any contacts that you want to keep before you install the new firmware.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭ProjectC

Davy wrote: »
    Why dont you connect it to the Pc, their is an option you view and delete all the texts.

Also while your at it, update the firmware, this can be done using nokia software updater.

Its easy enough to use, post if your not sure. Just backup any contacts that you want to keep before you install the new firmware.

thanks for the reply...i used the software updater on the fone but said it was up to date...

how much are we talknig bout for the data cable???

ProjectC wrote: »
    thanks for the reply...i used the software updater on the fone but said it was up to date...

how much are we talknig bout for the data cable???

Their might not be new software, put reloading the same software often helps.

Its the 3120c you have? Thats a mirco usb, so you could get this cable:Link €3.50 delivered

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭ProjectC

Its the 3120c you have? Thats a mirco usb, so you could get this cable:Link €3.50 delivered
    ya thats it man....Thanks much appreciateddude!!!:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

Is that not a US store. Do they deliver to IRL?

• Advertisement

BostonB wrote: »
    Is that not a US store. Do they deliver to IRL?

Stuff is shipped from china. They do and delivery is free. It will also be registered if you spend over $12. Takes about 10days to arrive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 misnomer

try taking your sim card out of the phone and restarting it without a sim card then try to delete messages. Works some times not always but worth a try

Advertisement