Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OPINION POLL - Who would you vote for?

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭Dr. Baltar

I never thought I'd see a poll where Sinn Féin outrank Fianna Fáil.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

Dr. Baltar wrote: »
    I never thought I'd see a poll where Sinn Féin outrank Fianna Fáil.

They say you learn something new every day..congratulations there is only 2 hours left.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 CelticTiger*

Labour.

Their political position is Left of Centre, which is where i'm at.
    Eamon Gilmore seems a genuine chap, would make a great Taoiseach.
    For the record there is not an inch of difference between Fianna Fail and Fine Gael, whats the point having a Fine Gael govn.?

In this age, no 1 party gets the full shabang, so i'd settle for a coalition with Labour the majority, a bit of Fine Geal in there aswell, and maybe a Green or two.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭Oliver1985

wackjob wrote: »
    Labour after Gilmore stand on expenses

Voted for labour to!! I would much Rather see Gilmore running the country then Edna Kenny grrrrrrrrrr

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 wackjob

Oliver1985 wrote: »
    Voted for labour to!! I would much Rather see Gilmore running the country then Edna Kenny grrrrrrrrrr

agree with that. Would never have thought about voting labour. They seem to be the only party with any principle at the moment.

bankers are afraid of there life that Burton will become minister for finance..... she will boil them in oil

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭Oliver1985

Yeah she is a mad thing!!!;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Bigdeadlydave

Nice to see sinn fein with 12%

Advertisement