Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Porting to 3 network

• 30-04-2009 3:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 232 ✭✭

Hi

Could anyone tell me if I port over to the 3 network from Meteor after 5:30pm weekdays, does the port happen the next morning or that evening?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

A week from Tuesday... seriously! and thats assuming you do not want to keep your number :D
    Actually it took my wife over a month to get hers sorted and all she did was move from 3pay to bill pay!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭Walkman

kelzer wrote: »
    Hi

Could anyone tell me if I port over to the 3 network from Meteor after 5:30pm weekdays, does the port happen the next morning or that evening?

Thanks

Once its before 6pm it should go through within a couple of hours. If its submitted after 6 it wont in through until the next morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 dhblewis

yep. i ported it at 5pm and within an hour it was working with three.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 232 ✭✭kelzer

Great, thanks!

Advertisement