Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your destination is 180º

Options
  • 30-04-2009 4:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

I was using a Garmin Nuvi200 and on route i typed in the co-ordinates of location we had just been to and selected this as the new destination.
    The sat nav did not display we were travelling in the wrong direction but gave us a route to follow which would have added miles onto to a journey( Ok maybe for a motorway ? ) the only time sat nav told us do u turn when we entered a cul de sac road. My question is which model of sat nav will display or give a pointer arrow the direction of your destination in relation to the direction which the car is travelling?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,466 ✭✭✭✭Alun

Do you have "Avoid U-turns" set in your options? (Under Settings > Navigation > Avoidances).

Advertisement