Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting Access Denied Message

Options
  • 30-04-2009 4:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

I got one yesterday opening a thread in AH.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

private forums are being affected, the new hmods im showing the ropes are getting access denied messages.

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Nerin wrote: »
    private forums are being affected, the new hmods im showing the ropes are getting access denied messages.
    Unrelated, I imagine. Constant access denial messages aren't an error, it just means permissions haven't been set up correctly by whoever set up the forum / moderators.

The sporadic ones I have no idea about still, and so far it's been impossible to replicate. Still, keep the reports coming. Something may eventually stick out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭Ross

I think these access denied messages coincide with DB error reports I get, which may simply indiciate a capacity problem. Will leave this open.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,518 ✭✭✭matrim

I've been getting these the odd time too. I just got one about 2 minutes ago when trying to access the Irish Economy forum

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

I've had this issue reported to me by 2 users plus had it myself yesterday.

One of the users also found themselves unable to pm me.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement