Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halo 3 Tournament 9th May Liffey Street

• 30-04-2009 4:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭

Hey guys there is going to be a halo 3 4v4 tournament in the xtreme gaming centre on the 9th of may, It would be nice to see a lot of people turn up to show that there is a decent community for the game in Ireland. Entry is 10e per player and MLG settings will be played as they are the most competitive.

P.S I am no way affiliated with the running of this tournament
    Upcoming Events in the Xtreme Center in association with Game.ie
    MEGA-GAMING SATURDAY! – not one but two great competitions!

Saturday 2nd of May

- Street Fighter IV @ 1pm in the Xtreme Centre

- Warcraft III DOTA event at the 5-Star Gaming centre

Saturday 9th of May
    - Halo 3 Competition at Xtreme

All events carry cash prizes. Entry for Halo and Street Fighter is €10 with Warcraft III costing €15 per person or €75 euro for a team. For information or to register ring 087 9274835 or email info@xtremeigc.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭neilk32

bump only a few days left guys :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,605 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

neilk32 wrote: »
    MLG settings will be played as they are the most competitive.

Definitely won't see me going then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Better suited to the Halo forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭neilk32

nobody looks in the halo forum thats the reason i posted in the xbox forum to get a few people looking at it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 222 ✭✭Zippitydoo

Only saw this now but had exams today anyway. Howd it go? Was it turn up with a team or just assigned ones randomly?

• Advertisement
Advertisement